ColourPop Petal Pusher Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a bright, light-medium cotton candy pink with strong, blue undertones and a matte finish. It had medium, buildable pigmentation, which was as marketed, paired with a soft, lightly powdery texture that was finely-milled and a little on the thin side. The blush applied evenly to bare skin and blended out without issues. It stayed on nicely for eight hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- NARS Power Play (LE, $30.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- ColourPop Thumper (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Peony Petal (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia Babe (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Bikini Martini (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, glossier (90% similar).
- Dior Pink (001) (P, $37.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Anastasia Sugar (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B202 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Flower Power (LE, $12.00) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Flower Beauty Bubbly (P, $9.99) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!