Rose Gold Glow
MAC Rose Gold Glow Strobe Face Glaze ($28.00 for 0.5 oz.) appears as a darker, reddish-coral base with cooler, iridescent pink pearl throughout, but it was translucent and very sheer, as marketed, so the end result resulted in a barely-there, warmer pink tint on my skin tone.
It had a slightly thicker, somewhat tacky consistency that had a high-gloss finish that never dried down, which achieved a certain look but was a higher-maintenance effect that may not work for everyone as it was prone to catching hair flyaways. It applied best with a fingertip on bare skin and gently with a stippling brush over base products to avoid lifting. It lasted for five hours before sliding/moving around noticeably.
- Wet ‘n’ Wild Dare to Soar (LE, $4.99) is more shimmery, more pigmented, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Rose Glacier (170) (LE, $45.00) is more shimmery, lighter, more pigmented (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Sublimate (Shade) (LE, ) is less shimmery, warmer, less glossy (85% similar).
- Cle de Peau Pale Fig (P, $60.00) is warmer, less glossy (85% similar).
- MAC All Aflush (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Rose Cliff #3 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, more pigmented (80% similar).
- Clinique Rosy Pop (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, lighter, more pigmented (80% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Hibiscus (LE, $25.00) is more shimmery, warmer, less glossy (80% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Rose Cliff (P, $38.00) is lighter, more pigmented, warmer (80% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Night Fever & Hot Stuff (508) (P, $42.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented, less glossy (80% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!