ColourPop Potted Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a deeper plum with cool undertones and a matte finish. It had medium, buildable pigmentation with a very soft, finely-milled texture that kicked up excess in the pan and seemed to have a drier feel overall, which showed on my skin. The powder didnít adhere evenly and tended to darken in certain areas but not others.
I tried to adjust and correct by patting more product in place with a fingertip and barely blending to no avail. This wasnít that unexpected as Iíve struggled with ColourPopís powder blushes more often than not. The color, splotchy as it was, lasted for eight hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Dior Confident (783) (LE, $44.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Lethal Cosmetics Morphology (P, $14.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Viseart Violet #2 (PiP, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Faith (P, $20.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Take Me Home (Bottom) (LE, $24.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Summertime Wine (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- NARS Candid (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Coloured Raine My Day One (Blush) (LE, ) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Smith and Cult Cool Plum (P, $24.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Urban Decay NOHO (DC, $26.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!