Hall of Fame – Kitmas is coming…
Tickets for sessions are on sale in two drops:
- Drop 1: Friday 8th October – 10am
- Drop 2: Wednesday 13th October – 6pm
- Tickets are £35.00 and are limited to 2 tickets per person. £10.00 from each ticket will be donated to The Beauty Backed Trust.
- You do not need tickets for the Pop-Up shop in Covent Garden which will be open to the public from Saturday 30th October – Monday 1st November, opening hours tbc.
- The Events are adults only. 16+ please.
- If you require a carer in order for you to attend, please purchase your individual ticket for your preferred session and then email here and we will liaise with you directly. Thank you.
- If you are hard of hearing, please purchase your individual ticket for your preferred session and then email here to advise us in advance. Thank you.
- Kits will go on sale online after the Pop-Up.
- You will need to show ID with your ticket, as tickets are non-transferable.
- Coronavirus advice will be available at point of purchase, but you will need to show either a valid NHS Covid Pass or proof of a negative antigen test from the previous 24 hours (more info here) to gain access to your session.
- I will post the link to ticket sales here on the blog before Friday morning.