Sol Body Wild Orchid Shimmering Body Powder ($10.00 for 0.35 oz.) has a rich lavender base with warmer, gold shimmer throughout. It had mostly opaque color coverage, which could be dialed down using a lighter hand or intensified by using a fingertip to apply the product.
While it was a “body powder,” it felt almost cream-powder in feel to me, but it definitely felt and performed like a powder once I picked it up with a brush and applied it to my cheeks. The product applied evenly and blended out well, and it did seem more prone to sheering out, which made it a little more in line with the description (“wash”) but still more pigmented than marketed. It stayed on well for eight hours before fading noticeably.
- Natasha Denona Pink-Champagne (PiP, $38.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Sangria Sunset (PiP, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop U Got Mail (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Wattabrat (P, $36.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Clionadh Aether (P, $12.50) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Too Faced Peach Pop (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Sydney Grace Pink Razz (LE, $9.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!