For those of you coming to the House of Hirons event, important event details are below:
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes early to your session. You will need to show ID with your ticket, as tickets are non-transferable.
- A hearing loop is available for each session if you are hard of hearing, please make a member of the team aware on the day if you would like to use this.
- You will have an opportunity to buy Hall of Fame Kits during your session. Please note, this is a paperless event, all payments are card only.
- All attendees on arrival to the event will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 double vaccination or a negative PCR/Lateral flow test taken within 24 hours of the event.
- Face coverings are not mandatory, however, they are encouraged.
- We encourage all guests to keep a safe distance where possible. Where not possible then we advise that this should be for a short duration.
- Sanitising stations will be available throughout the venue. We encourage all persons to use them on a regular basis.
- We remain focused on maintaining the highest cleanliness standard and will have regular cleaning in place.
- Please do not travel to the event if you are displaying Covid symptoms.
Event Security will accept:
Event Security will not accept the following:
- Plastic lateral flow tests.
- Photos of your lateral flow test.
Photography and video:
- We encourage you to take and share as many photos as you like for the interactive part of your experience, however, part of your session will be unplugged and you will be asked to put your phone away (you will know what this is and be reminded when the time comes). Be sure to tag #CHMadeMeDoIt #CHHallofFame @carolinehirons
- We will be recording and taking photos at the event for use across our social media, website and on internal communications. If you have any concerns around this, please send an email to email@example.com.
See you soon!