ColourPop Spoon Super Shock Cheek (Highlighter) ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) has a warmer, peachy-gold base with silvery-beige shimmer and faint sparkle throughout that gives it a soft, luminous lit-from-within glow. It had more opaque coverage when applied with a fingertip and sheerer, more buildable coverage when applied with a stippling brush, as marketed.
The consistency was emollient to the touch, but the product came away in very thin layers that felt more powder-like once it came into contact with skin, so it was quick to dry down but remained blendable. It wore well for nine hours on me before fading visibly.
* This shade was brought back for a limited time by ColourPop to celebrate Temptalia’s 15th anniversary.
- Too Faced Flush (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Becca Moonstone (DC, $38.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Hourglass Euphoric Strobe Light (LE, $40.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Nooner (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Born to Dazzle (LE, $26.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- NARS Tribulation (LE, $30.00) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS 413 BLKR (P, $30.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Double Dip (LE, $8.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Lunch Money (P, $8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Shiseido Inner Light (01) (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!