Hiya, and happy Tuesday! The recent enthusiasm for lipstick around these parts continues. I finally gave in and bought a tube of Ilia Color Block Lipstick in a warm pink called Rococco when I was allegedly “causally browsing” at Sephora last weekend. I also grabbed a tube of Ilia Balmy Gloss Tinted Lip Oil in Tahiti along with a bottle of Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! Strengthening Treatment Oil.
I came *this close* to picking up a tube of JVN Complete Air Dry Cream from the new hair line by stylist/cat lady extraordinaire Jonathan Van Ness, but after squeezing a little out of the tube and working it into my ends, I just couldn’t handle the intensity of the floral scent.
One of the sales associates mentioned that the Sephora VIB sales starts soon, so I’m making a list. Here’s what I have on it so far:
- The INKEY List Oat Cleansing Balm — I’ve been wanting to try this for a while. I’m intrigued by the thought of a soothing oat balm in the double cleanse process.
- Kate Somerville Anti Bac Acne Clearing Lotion — My ride or die to keep pimples at bay, always and forever.
- Stila Smudge Stick in Damsel — A recommendation from Christine in the comments (hi, friend!).
- Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation — You know I love me some tinted sunscreen.
- Topicals Faded Serum for Dark Spots & Discoloration — This gel serum with tranexamic acid, niacinamide and azelaic acid gets a lot of hype. It’s currently sold out so I’m hoping Sephora restocks it soon.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask — I’m also grabbing a few jars of this to give as stocking stuffers to the ladies in my life.
Are you planning to shop the sale? Drop me your wish list in the comments. I’d love to see it!
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,