Rose Delights (364)
Dior Rose Delights (364) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium-dark pink with moderate, warm undertones and cooler flecks of micro-sparkle over a satin finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation that adhered evenly to bare skin and blended out with little effort.
The powder was finely-milled, smooth, and dense but not stiff, which meant it picked up readily with a brush and could be used with more feathery brushes or denser brushes as desired. While it was more sparkly, a lot of the sparkles didnít seem to translate during application, so it appeared more satin-like overall. It wore well for eight hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- MAC Buddy (Shimmer) (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Roseberry (P, $28.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Tropic Hues (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Mauve Mystique (P, $34.00) is more shimmery (85% similar).
- Zoeva Supreme (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Cle de Peau Cranberry (P, $60.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Brut Flute (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- NARS Blissful (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Isadora (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Buxom Dolly (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
$46.00/0.23 oz. – $200.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “intense, ultra-pigmented color that lasts,” though under “formula,” the brand states that it has “bold, yet buildable color.” Most of the shades I tried were quite pigmented, but the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it possible to apply less for more buildable coverage as they weren’t too powdery nor too stiff in the pan to work with. They applied easily, blended out well, and stayed on for eight to nine hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, though I did not notice the scent when applied to my skin (more in the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#15375/A TALC ? SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ? POLYETHYLENE ? PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) ? ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ? POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ? ZINC STEARATE ? PENTYLENE GLYCOL ? SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ? TIN OXIDE ? CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ? PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ? TOCOPHEROL ? [+/-: CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) ? CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) ? CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) ? CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) ? CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) ? CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) ? CI 75470 (CARMINE) ? CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) ? CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) ? CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) ? CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) ? CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) ? CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) ? CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) ? CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ? ].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.