Good morning and happy Saturday! 🤗🍰😸💃 I rarely wear makeup on the weekends anymore, but I’m getting my COVID booster later today, so eyeshadow, eyeliner and lipstick, HERE I COME! Special days call for at least a little makeup.
These pieces are from Revlon, and they’re model Ashley Graham’s favorites for the holidays:
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lisptick in Bare It All ($8.99) — This is just one of 91 (!) shades from this lipstick line, which includes cream and pearl finishes.
- Revlon ColorStay Longwear Lip Liner in Nude ($8.99) — A creamy, twist-up lip liner with a build in sharpener designed to stay on lips without feather or smudging.
- Revlon So Fierce! Vinyl Eyeliner in Midnight Mystery ($8.99) — This high-pigment gel liner is waterproof, smudge-proof and has a glossy finish.
- Revlon ColorStay Eyeliners in Brown and Teal ($8.40) — Long-wearing liners that glide on! They’re also waterproof, too.
- Revlon So Fierce! Prismatic Eyeshadow Palette in Fully Loaded ($10.99) — These iridescent shadow glide across skin with their soft, cushiony texture.
- Revlon So Fierce! Big Bad Lash Mascara in Blackest Black ($9.49) — A volumizing formula for bold fringe.
- Revlon SkinLights Prismatic Highlighter in Twilight Gleam ($11.99) — This buildable highlighter can be worn sheer or beaming bright.
- Revlon PhotoReady Rose Glow Face Mist ($13.99) — A hydrating priming mist that prep your face for makeup.
See anything you like?
This week’s reading
I really wanna conquer pie.
Don’t you just love learning about color theory?
Heck yeah, I’m watching this.
My favorite cat lady hairstylist.
Drop that knowledge, queen.
Again, drop that knowledge!
What are you up to today? My parents are coming over later with a bounty of persimmons, and I can’t wait! I love fall fruit, especially persimmons.
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,