Incandescent Gold 002
Pat McGrath Incandescent Gold 002 Sublime Skin Highlighter ($60.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a pale white gold with muted, warm undertones and a fine, luminous pearl throughout. It had medium, buildable pigmentation that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out well without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture.
The powder was a gel-powder formula, so while it was denser and firmer to the touch, it “melted” once it was applied to bare skin. The trick is using a moderately-dense brush and/or heavier-handed approach to pick up product initially. This shade stayed on well for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- Becca Citrine (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Sky’s the Limit (LE, $37.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Burberry Silver Shimmer (LE, $68.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Pat McGrath Fine Gold (003) (PiP, $60.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Helia (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Vanilla Quartz (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Anastasia Iced Out (P, $34.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Artist Couture Gold Digger (P, $27.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Ghostlight (P, $22.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Strobe Gold (Glitz) (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!