Good morning to you, friend! The ladies of Casa de MBB (myself included) are sending you good vibes this Caturday morning. Rosie-Pose, in particular, is feeling pleased as punch. Her number one girl, Connor Claire, wrote her very first sentence on her own this week, and the historical literary moment involved furry friends of the feline purr-suasian. 😺
Oh, and please note the fuchsia lipstick. I gave Connor a lipstick from the MAC Alladin Collection a while back to play with and wear around the house for fun.
This week’s reading
- Get ready to bust out your favorite smudgy black liner, because dark eye makeup is having a moment.
- Blue, green and red nail polish shades that elicit good vibes.
- In this week’s edition of “Dudes Launching Nail Polishes” — ’90s band Third Eye Blind!
- Allegedly, this product from Make Up For Ever stops your makeup from transferring onto your mask.
- Is there scientific evidence to back up the claims made by functional fragrances?
- The real reason why some perfumes are so $$$…
- Oh, great — apparently, we should be doing masks on our bodies now.