Sol Body Pretty Peach Shimmering Body Powder ($12.00 for 0.18 oz.) has a medium-dark strawberry pink base with moderate, warm undertones paired with lighter, gold sparkle throughout. It had a sparkling, lightly metallic finish when applied and blended out on skin.
The texture felt almost cream-like, as it had quite a bit of slip to the touch. It had medium, buildable pigmentation applied with a fingertip (the brandís recommended method), which lasted well for eight hours before fading a bit.
- Tarte Amp (-, ) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Milani Bella Bellini (P, $7.99) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Starquake (LE, $37.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Into the Pink (P, $31.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Natasha Denona Golden Pink (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Natasha Denona Love Glow (Super Glow) (PiP, $38.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- JD Glow Serenity (P, $16.50) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Sweets for My Sweet (P, $31.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Too Faced Peach Pop (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Coloured Raine Just Peachy (P, $25.00) is darker, brighter (80% similar).
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!