ColourPop Let’s Dance Pressed Powder Blush ($8.00 for 0.13 oz.) is a vivid, medium orange-coral with a matte finish. The texture was incredibly silky-smooth, finely-milled, and blendable, despite feeling almost too emollient/too heavy on the silicones by touch.
It was a product that applied significantly better to my cheeks than when I tried to swatch it on my arm. It had medium, buildable pigmentation–as marketed–that wore well for eight hours before fading visibly.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- REFY Malaya (P, $20.00) is darker, glossier (90% similar).
- Tarte Vibrant (LE, $29.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Cherry Blaze (Right) (PiP, ) is cooler (85% similar).
- KIKO 108 Orange Coral (DC, $12.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- NARS Croisette (LE, $30.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Coloured Raine Copper Rose (LE, $12.00) is darker, cooler, glossier (85% similar).
- NARS Freedom (P, $30.00) is darker, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Magic Moon (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- ColourPop Aloha Honey (LE, $8.00) is darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Warm (Winter 2016) Blush (LE, $60.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
$8.00/0.13 oz. – $61.54 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to go on “smoothly” and have a “natural and healthy flush” that has “long wear” and “can be layered to your desired intensity.” It is a lightly to moderately powdery powder blush with semi-sheer to semi-opaque, buildable color payoff. The consistency has a drier, thinner feel and though it feels silky to the touch, I found it the type of powder blush can be tricky to blend out evenly on the skin, depending on one’s skin type or base preferences. The drier the skin/base, the better the formula would blend, but any natural oils or slip caused the blush to go on unevenly and was difficult to blend out. The wear was between seven and eight hours on me on average.
Browse all of our ColourPop Pressed Powder Blush swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!