Chanel Corail Etoile Blush Comete Soft Glow Blush ($70.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a darker, reddish-coral with a satin finish. It was richly pigmented where a little went a long way, so be careful and use a lighter hand when initially working with the product. The blush had a smooth, velvety texture that was finely-milled without being powdery, yet it applied evenly and blended out nicely along the edges with little effort. It stayed on well for eight and a half hours before showing signs of fading.
P.S. — The optical illusion pretty much wore away within a couple of uses, but it was certainly nifty to see in beauty.
- Tarte Graceful (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Too Faced Cherry Bomb (Blush) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Rhea (LE, $21.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Holiday (2019) (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Phytosurgence Singe (P, $17.07) is lighter (90% similar).
- NARS I Need a Man (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Lovesick (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- NARS Deep Throat (PiP, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Wayne Goss Sunny (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Grapefruit (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
TALC | HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER | DIMETHICONE | ZINC STEARATE | BORON NITRIDE | OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE | CAPRYLYL METHICONE | HYDROGENATED COCO-GLYCERIDES | CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE | CAPRYLYL GLYCOL | ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN | PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) | SILICA | TIN OXIDE | PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE | ALUMINA | GLYCERIN | AQUA (WATER) | ALCOHOL | POLYSORBATE 80 | [+ / – (MAY CONTAIN) | CI 15850 (RED 6) | CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE) | CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE) | CI 19140 (YELLOW 5) | CI 42090 (BLUE 1) | CI 45410 (RED 28) | CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) | CI 77491, | CI 77492, | CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) | CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) | MICA] | IL64A-II
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!