Huda Beauty Baddie Berry Cheeky Tint Cream Blush Stick ($25.50 for 0.17 oz.) is a medium-dark berry with subtle, cool undertones and a satiny sheen. It dried down to a more matte feel, but it seemed to retain a little luminosity while it didnít actually transfer color when touched.
It had medium, buildable pigmentation, which was in line with the marketing, that applied best to bare skin if using a fingertip and could be carefully applied over base products if using a light-hand and a brush. The texture was emollient and very cream-like initially, but it took about 15 seconds to set. It stayed on well for eight hours before fading visibly on me.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Kevyn Aucoin Grapevine #3 (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Summertime Wine (P, $20.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Potted (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, less glossy (90% similar).
- ColourPop Babycakes (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, less glossy (85% similar).
- ColourPop Cheerio (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Take Me Home (Bottom) (LE, $24.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Huda Beauty Berry Juicy (03) (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, warmer, less glossy (85% similar).
- NARS Aroused (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, less glossy (85% similar).
- ColourPop Pretty Thing (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Glossier Haze (P, $18.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
$25.50/0.17 oz. – $150.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to to be “water-, transfer-, and sweat-proof” that have a “juicy pop of color” and is “buildable.” They were creamy with moderate slip, enough to easily skate across the skin if applied directly from the tube. I preferred to use a fingertip to pick up product or a fluffy, synthetic brush, rather than apply directly, but it was totally workable that way. I had more precision with my preferred application methods, though.
The blush applied better over bare skin than foundation as it was slippery enough to be more prone to moving base products around. Once blended out, the product set to something more transfer-resistant but still managed slight luminosity and did not seem fully matte at a glance. The coverage was semi-sheer to medium and buildable, depending on applicator, method, and it wasn’t the type of formula that immediately sheered out when blended, so for those who find other cream blushes to be too sheer, this might be a good option.
They wore eight hours on me, which is not atypical, so while some claims made it seem particularly long-wearing, it was consistent with what I tend to experience with cream/liquid blushes. They did not have any scent that I noticed.
Browse all of our Huda Beauty Cheeky Tint Cream Blush Stick swatches.
Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Polyethylene, Mica, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Synthetic Wax, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil [Carthamus Tinctorius Oil], Tocopheryl Acetate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide. May Contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide/Ci 77891, Iron Oxides/Ci 77491, Iron Oxides/Ci 77492, Iron Oxides/Ci 77499, Red 6/Ci 15850, Red 7/Ci 15850, Red 28 Lake/Ci 45410, Blue 1 Lake/Ci 42090, Yellow 5 Lake/Ci 19140.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.