ColourPop Jump Turn Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a vivid, deep magenta pink with strong, cool blue undertones and faint, iridescent lavender pearl. The pearl was hard to detect on the skin; it translated into satin-matte if anything. The product had a smooth, lightly emollient feel when touched with a fingertip, but it was lightweight, thin, and quickly felt like a powder once it touched my skin.
It was fairly blendable, but I would recommend using a synthetic brush to apply and diffuse as I felt like fingertips were fussier and tended to move the product around (especially over foundation). The coverage was higher when applied with a fingertip and sheerer with a brush, but it was easy to build up to even full coverage if desired. It lasted well for 10 hours before fading noticeably on my skin.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Glaminatrix Bubblegum (P, $8.77) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Neon Pink #9 (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Pink Fury (LE, $5.00) is darker (90% similar).
- ColourPop Christmas Town (LE, $4.50) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Ultraviolet #2 (LE, $22.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Ivy League (P, $4.50) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop 2 Cute (LE, $4.50) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- ColourPop Solstice with the Mostest (P, $4.50) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- Dominique Cosmetics Electric Amethyst (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
- Coloured Raine Sweet Ruby (LE, $6.99) is more shimmery, lighter (80% similar).
$8.00/0.15 oz. – $53.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “buildable” coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield “higher coverage”) or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It’s a cream-based product that has a subtle, “wet” feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one’s base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won’t slide around during the day. On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!