ColourPop 360 Degrees Super Shock Cheek ($8.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a medium-dark pink-coral with very fine, gold and lavender pearl woven throughout, which gave it more of a satin-like sheen rather than an overtly shimmery finish. It had higher coverage when applied with a fingertip and sheerer, more buildable coverage applied with a brush, as marketed.
The texture was lightly emollient to the touch, thin and lightweight, and turned powder-like once it came into contact with my skin. It applied well over bare skin as well as over foundation as it was not prone to lifting it up. This shade didnít show signs of fading until after 10 hours of wear.
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Fenty Beauty Strawberry Drip (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Oh Gingersnap (PiP, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Major (P, $42.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Phytosurgence Simmer (P, $17.07) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Whole Nine Yards (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B210 (P, $23.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- ColourPop Snickerdoodle (PiP, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Interstellar (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- NARS Darling (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter (80% similar).
- Natasha Denona Darya (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
$8.00/0.15 oz. – $53.33 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have “buildable” coverage and can be applied with fingertips (which will yield “higher coverage”) or a brush (for sheerer coverage). It’s a cream-based product that has a subtle, “wet” feel to it but never has the thickness of a true cream-based blush. It goes on with the smoothness of a cream formulation but diffuses and blends (without lifting up one’s base) more like a powder product. The product sets to a powder finish, so the product won’t slide around during the day. On me, the wear tends to be between eight and 10 hours. Most shades have medium, buildable pigmentation with some being semi-opaque to opaque on occasion. They are typically blendable, easy to use, and long-wearing.
Browse all of our ColourPop Super Shock Cheek swatches.
We’re here to help you make better beauty purchases that you’ll enjoy and love! We recommend signing up to take advantage of personalized features like tracking products you own, viewing dupes that you already have, and more!
Here are some useful resources for you:
Compare Any Two
Curious how two shades compare to each other? Type in the shades below to get instant side-by-side swatches!