Hi, friend. Iím following Rosie-Poseís lead today and taking a nap any chance I get. Her new favorite spot is this sunny patch right outside my office. She often shows up during work meetings to make her presence known!
Itís been a long week, and I canít even begin to tell you how happy I am that itís Saturday. Connor, poor thing, came down with a cold this week, so she was home with me on Thursday and Friday. Sheís feeling better today, thank goodness. Me, on the other handÖ Iím feeling tapped. I had a lot of unexpected things happen at work this week. Deadlines and caring for a sick child means I havenít had much rest, so Iím taking the time to recharge this weekend.
This weekís reading
- Meet the female perfumers behind the industryís most alluring scents.
- This oneís for the ladies who love rose scents just as much as I do.
- CK One, Clinique Happy, J. Lo Glow: í90s and í00s perfumes are trending again.
- People are getting manicures based on their aura readings.
- Who wants to roll out to Walnut Creek? Thereís a Target there thatís testing manicures done by machines.
- 7 places to get your K-beauty skin care fix.
- A startup in San Diego creates the first portable ďcold capĒ to save chemotherapy patientsí hair.
- See nearly every lipstick worn to the 2022 Met Gala.
Iím going to try one of these.
You can dance (for inspiration).
This made me so happy.
Talk to me Dr. V.
How do you feel about savory breakfast?
Enjoy the rest of your day. What are your plans?
Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,